The Midland Backpack™ line of single-shot firearms has been designed and built for young, active shooters who want a gun they can target shoot, plink, hunt, camp and hike with. Unlike similar firearms made from inferior materials and cheap finishes, all Midland Backpacks are made from forged steel receivers and deep-hole drilled barrels.
Other features of the Midland Backpack™ line of firearms include:
- Cocking indicator that identifies the gun’s status by both sight and touch.
- Removable buttpad to store survival kit (sold separately) and to add length if needed.
- All-steel blued studs pre-installed for QD sling swivels.
- Ambidextrious cheek piece for right or left hand shooters.
- Rugged, weatherproof synthetic stock checkered at the wrist and forend.
- Positive trigger-block safety.
- Threaded for interchangeable Beretta chokes (Modified choke included).
- Barrel inter-changeability for different gauges and calibers. (Centerfire & Rimfire coming soon!).
- Folds in half for ease of storage or carrying in a backpack or duffle bag